My Posts

Monday, June 17, 2013

Just a hello

hi,
Sorry friends for being absent on blogland for more than a month..........  .I was so occupied with earring making and my work that i didnt find time to log into blogger and check lovely creations of yours and also post some mine too. With your blessings, my earrings have been a hit among friends and collegues and had approx quilled 70-80 pieces and all of them are sold or gifted...
Well as its a summer vacation time here in Jammu, India..... enjoying sitting at home, trying to study:( for NET but alas alwayz find myself glued to laptop or paper strips....
But now with only 12 days left for UGC Net exam, i thought of posting... unburdening myself off certain posts lol...

There has been a new creation which I had created for my  friend aka my motivator aka my emotional support aka my sweet little brother VISMIT..on his B'day i.e on 23rd June. But I am not going to post the pics before he received his gift as this is going to b  surprise for him.. will surely try to dispatch the gift tomorrow so that he receives it well in time and i can share the pics  with you....
As you know, the moment my creation is finished ,i have butterflies in my stomach to share it with you people for your comments.......

till then have a look of my earrings at my FB page
http://www.facebook.com/PassionForCrafts ... i know it is also not updated, pics are yet to be uploaded for the newer ones , but you can have a look at old ones
Wishing you a very happy , healthy and safe MONSOONS! ENJOY RAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ta ta ta for now
love you alll...........




No comments:

Post a Comment